Friday 15 April 2016

Superhero's to the bookmark

Good morning

I am sharing with you now some bookmarks that I made for my daughter who loves to read and her other love is SUPERHERO'S.

When I saw an advert for a digi club which was an excellent price and super cute digi's I had to sign up,esp when they had superhero digi's too.

Here is the link to the club HERE


As soon as my daughter saw the digi's I had to make her some bookmarks.

I kept it simple,one was put into a bookmark sleeve (left one) and the other I covered in Little Claire's glitter film which I really love which you can buy HERE 

I must say that I prefer the one covered in glitter film so I think the rest will be done with it.

Here are my bookmarks

 
I would like to enter these into the following challenges





Thank you for stopping by
xxxxxx 

5 comments:

  1. Great fun bookmarks Tracey - love them!

    Gill sent me your e-mail about the Little Claire challenge - I've put your entry with our e-mail entries and will add you to the GDT entry list too. Not sure why our challenge early - I think something must have gone wrong with the linky tool.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun bookmarks Tracey - love them!

    Gill sent me your e-mail about the Little Claire challenge - I've put your entry with our e-mail entries and will add you to the GDT entry list too. Not sure why our challenge early - I think something must have gone wrong with the linky tool.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bookmarks! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owww, your bookmark so cute... can i have one? :)
    Thanks for sharing in Crafting with An Attitude challenge, hope to see you again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete