Monday 18 April 2016

Ribbon and Roses

Good evening

For today's make I have done a wall hanging for my craft room,not that I have one but I live in hope lol.

I have used Marianne's Build a rose die




I also used a new release from Kanban foiled grey board which is lovely to use,it can be found HERE

Here is what I have made

 
 I really enjoyed making this wall hanging.

Here is a closer pic of the roses


I would like to enter this into the following challenges







Thank you for stopping by
xxxxxx 
 

10 comments:

  1. Wow this is so gorgeous Tracey! I really like how you did this wall hanging and with those pretty rose dies.... I'm jealous, I want one like this too, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty plaque to hand on your craft room door Tracey, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love the little fluttering butterflies on your plaque and the pretty pink colors. Thanks for entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely plaque, thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Ribbons & Roses' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely wall hanging. Thank your for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely with the roses.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck in the draw, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete