Tuesday 18 August 2015

Stepper Challenge

Good afternoon

A new challenge has begun over at


Theme this week is

STEPPER CARDS

We have some wonderful prizes 
for you from our Sponsors 

Our First Sponsor is: Sami Stamps
Sami Stamps
who are offering $12 Gift Certificate

 Our Second Sponsor is: Sweet Pea Stamps
Sweet Pea Stamps
who are offering 4 images

Our Third Sponsor is: Digital Delights
Digital Delights
who are offering $5 Gift Certificate


I got to work with
Candy Wreath 
from Digital Delights


My stepper card that I used I found in the bottom of a box so goodness knows how long I have had it.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you for stopping by
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Fab & fun.....and a great fold too!
    hugs Jo x

    You can find my candy here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card with great design.
    Thanks for playing with us at Crafting from the Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image and I like the backingpapers you used.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck and I hope we see you again.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete