Wednesday 29 July 2015

I'm running late yet again

Good morning

Yet again I am running late. So much going on and I have the worlds worse memory. I have now brought myself a diary so I hope to keep track of things lol.

A new challenge began on Sunday over at


Theme this time is

SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH B

Will be interesting to see what u come up with.

Sponsors this week are

Our First Sponsor is: Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet
Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet
who are offering a $10 Gift Certificate

Our Second Sponsor is: MilkCoffee
MilkCoffee
who are offering 5 Images

Our Third Sponsor is: Bugaboo Stamps
Bugaboo Stamps
who are offering 7 Images

I have a few cards to share this week.

A Mother Is Too 
from Craftygirl Creations at Stitchy Bear Stamps


Butterfly, Blooms, Buttons, Blue


My second card

40 Flowers 
from Bugaboo


Bow, Border, Blooms, Butterflies,

My third card

Boy Plays With Sandcastle 
from MilkCoffee 


I would like to enter into the following challenges


Riley and Co  - card 3

Tuesday Throwdown  - card 3




Incy Wincy - card 3

Thank you so much for stopping by
xxxxxxxxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I LUV the flowers :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Fan-tastic Tuesday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete