Tuesday 2 June 2015

Vase of handmade flowers

Good afternoon everyone

Today my share with you is something different from my normal creations.

Lately I have mastered how to fold a paper flower, so as you can imagine they are everywhere now.

I made 8 flowers which takes some time as each flower has 5 
petals but I enjoy folding them.

I put them into a vase that I brought from The Range,I think this makes a great present.

Here is my creation



I would like to enter this into the following challenges




Thank you for stopping by
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Tracey, these flowers are so fabulous! What a terriffic creation! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ AND FRIENDS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete