Tuesday 7 April 2015

Wall hanging

Good afternoon

Hope you are all well and happy and had a wonderful weekend.

I am late posting my DT project for Glitter n Sparkle, my memory is getting so bad.

This weeks theme is ANYTHING GOES which is always a popular one.

Please join in the fun


I got to work with a lovely image called Japanese Lady from Ike's Art.

For a change I decided to make a wall hanging as I liked this image so much and I wanted to use the felt flowers on this image which I felt would be too much for a card.

Here is my wall hanging


I would like to enter this into the following challenges







Thank you so much for stopping by
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! love all your sparkly!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unique card! Loving the design paper and the use of the die cuts-very attractive! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wall hanging - love the colours you used. Thank you for joining in the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Nest Dolls DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion#256. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sparkly creation! I love flowers!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete