Monday 8 December 2014

Modern Christmas Colours

Hi

Yet again I am a day late with my post for Glitter n Sparkle.

Time just seems to be flying away and I wish it wouldn't.

Anyway this weeks challenge at Glitter n Sparkle is Modern Christmas Colours,so we need to see pinks,blue's,purple's and anything other than the traditional red and green.

Here is the card I made using an image from Ike's Art.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you all for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and great to see them in a non-trad colour. Thank you for using one of mine :-D

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete