Saturday 1 November 2014

Dragon Heart Stepper card

Good afternoon everyone


Today it is my turn to show you a card that I have made using one of the wonderful digi's from 


For this card I choose to work with a digi called Dragon Heart Valentines because it reminded me of my daughter's love of dragons.

The digi can be found HERE.

Here is the card that I made


I made a stepper card using a die that cuts and creases the folds for you and it also has the parts to cut the mats,it was the fastest stepper card I have ever made.

I coloured the image with Chameleon pens,which was my first attempt so I am hoping to improve.

I finished off the card with card candi,tiny purple gems,sentiments and a dazzler.

Thank you for stopping by,hope you will pop along and see all of the wonderful digi's at Faery Ink.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment