Sunday 17 August 2014

The bunny and the snowman

Good morning 

The card that I have to share with you now I have made using a decoupage sheet that came in a magazine a while ago.

Its a really cute image and matching backing papers.

I have punched a few blue snowflakes to embellish the card with along with load of pearls around the topper which have to be my favourite thing to add to cards. I have tried to make a card without pearls or gems on but it never lasts long lol.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet image Tracey. Love all the snowflakes. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly, we hope you will join us again soon Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete