Thursday 12 June 2014

White Christmas

Good evening

The card that I have to share with you now I have done on a white on white Christmas theme for the current challenge at Winter wonderland.

I have used a verse from Docrafts which I have laid on a sheet of card which I embossed using Tied Together embossing folder.

I have also used Sue Wilson bows die,leaves and Heartfelt Creations stamps and die flowers,finishing off with lots of clear gems.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges







Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is such an elegant card! Thanks for joining in with the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card . Love the stamp you have used, and so beautifully embellished. Thanks for joining in with the Winter Wonderland challenge this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!
    Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete