Friday 27 June 2014

Jingle Bells

Good afternoon

The cards that I have to share with you now I have made using toppers from Kanban and Papermania.

I have made these two cards to be able to enter the current challenge on Stampin for Pleasure.

Here are my cards


I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges


The 4 x 4 Papermania card I would like to enter into the current challenge on Craftyhazelnuts.

Here is a closer look at it


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge


Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas designs. So cheerful.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very different and very well put together cards.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey . .. welcome to RUDOLPH DAY and thank you for entering these two gorgeous cards. The jingle bells ribbon and the silhouette image on the first card are fantastic. I love all the decoupage on the second card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering another lovely card for CHNC challenge 182 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too. (So sorry to be late with my comment). x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very petty cards...something abut the second one just draws me eye back to it!
    I think it is the 3D effect.
    They are both lovely!

    ReplyDelete