Friday 27 June 2014

For a lovely sister

Hello

I am back with another card lol. I have made quite a few cards over the past few days but I forget to blog them,which isnt helpful when you then miss a deadline on a challenge.

This card I made to go in for the current challenge on Whoopsi Daisy.

I have coloured the image with my Spectrum Noirs. Cut out a pink oval mat with my Marianne Designs die which I think is very pretty.

The flowers are from a die that came free with the current issue of Simply Cards and Papercraft and its very nice.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge


Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey, great card using one of our images, love the sweetness this card shows....good luck in the challenge...♥aNNie


    {Whoopsie Daisy DT Member}

    ReplyDelete