Wednesday 4 June 2014

Blue Christmas

Good evening

The card I have to share with you now I have made using a topper,paper is from a Christmas pad of Forever Friends paper.

I have used metallic blue card which I got in Toys R Us,my son was impressed as he cant believe I can find craft stuff wherever I go lol.

The white 3 layered flower I made myself from my new stamp and die from Heartfelt Creations.

Here is my card


I have used a die cut peace word and bird. Three card candi and three blue pearls.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



Thanks for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully crisp and elegant in the shades of blue Tracey.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image Tracey. Love this Christmas card
    Hope you are well
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, j'adore, quelle paisible scène, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 179 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete