Tuesday 29 April 2014

Oriental

Hello

The card that I have to share with you now I have made using a lovely set of stamps but I cant remember which make.

I have used black and white paper and die cuts. The black flower die cut I got in a swap which was white but I wanted a black one so I coloured it with my Spectrum Noirs.

To embellish I have used black pearls,red gems,red flowers and sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, the stamps are from Craftwork Cards, I have them too :-)
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely for our Oriental theme Tracey, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x (My Grand Calibur candy is still running here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Tracey, love the colours and design. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Oriental challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and has a lovely oriental feel to it.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Oriental' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the design colours and papers, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete