Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter or Spring Colour Challenge

Good morning everyone

I am very sorry that I have been missing once again in the lovely land of blogging but I have been very busy getting ready to move house which I hadnt done in 16yrs so you can imagine what I had to sort out.

Well me and the children are now settled in our new home and more happier than we have ever been.

Anyway a new challenge begins today over at

Challenge this week is either Easter or Spring Colours.

I went with Spring colours and I got to work with Owl landing from Sentimental Susan.

Here is my card


Sponsors this week are

Crafty Sentiments 3 images

Qkr stampede 5 images

Stamping Boutique 3 images or 4 if a stamping boutique image used. 

Eureka 5 images

Sentimental Susan 5 images 

Please pop along and join in the fun.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hello Tracey,
    Lovely to see you back in the land of blogging lol..
    Glad to hear you and your children have settled into your new home and are feeling happy.
    Your card is adorable as always

    Happy Easter.,
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card - love the pink owl - adorable. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super joli Tracey, les couleurs sont vibrantes et lumineuses, biz

    ReplyDelete