Saturday 22 February 2014

Thinking of You

Hello

The card that I have to share with you now I have made using a digi from Digi Darla.

The theme this week over at Digi Darla is Sympathy. I decided to go for cheery colours instead of normal cards that you would make for this occasion.

I have used papers from Kaisercraft Sweet Pea collection.

I have also used a CArt-us die,lace,gems and tiny beads which I filled the centre of the flower.

I coloured the digi with my promarkers.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of Digi Darla images.... Like how you made the card too - great design
    Thank you for playing with us at Digi Darla this week!

    Good luck
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Tracey, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Tracey...Love it! Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete