Thursday 6 February 2014

Shaggy Dog

Good afternoon

Well I have to say that I am really fed up of this wet,windy and miserable weather.

At least I can stay dry the poor children are getting soaked getting home from school each day,so hot coco is needed to warm them up so they tell me lol.

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a new cd that I brought at the Exeter craft show last week. I dont have many cd's with dogs on so when I saw Shaggy Dog Tails by Katy Sue Designs I couldnt resist it.

I have used a topper and 2 different backing papers from the cd.

I have also used Marianne dies,sentiment and pearls.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges







Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. this is so sweet !
    ,thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, this is lovely, such a cute dog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Tracey thanks for joining in with us over at polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and perfect Valentine's card! The hearts and doilies are so pretty.
    Thank you for joining us on our Sketch at Wags 'n Whiskers.
    Yolanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute :) Thanks so much for entering Fairies challenges! Hope to see you again! ~ Anne Lise ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet Tracey, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card, great dies and thank you for joining the LCI challenge this fortnight.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at LCI this challenge Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete