Thursday 6 February 2014

Perfect For Each Other!!!

Good evening

For this card I have used a topper that I printed off of the House Mouse cd.

Backing paper was from Making cards magazine.

I have followed the current sketch set by Sketch N Dies.

I have used Marianne Die and Die-namics Fishtail banner die.

I finished off with a few pearls and a sentiment.

Here is my card


I am really sorry for the photo being the wrong way dont know why its done this and I cant seem to move it.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fab image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the House-Mouse CD images. Fab cuts and bright colors. Thank you for playing along with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good Luck and please join us again next week for a new challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and card! This is one of my favorite images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just as cute as can be. Love that die and your banners also. Thanks so much for playing along with us here at House Mouse & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card thanks for joining us at sketch n dies this month and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet image lovely fresh alternative colour for the Love chall theme perfect cute card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card you have made, Tracey, love your choise of colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card Tracey, lovely bright colours. Thanks for taking part in Gruffies & Guests 'Love Is In The Air' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends with this wonderful creation!
    I love the adorable image and delish colours too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. I love your die cut. Thanks for Joining us at Sketch N' Dies. Good luck
    Carmen
    Owner Sketch N' Dies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable image and card! Love the colors you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Gruffies & Guests Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!!! Love the colors combo and image. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N' Dies. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete