Saturday 8 February 2014

Mum read me a story

Good evening

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a digi from Digi Darla. I really like this digi as I use to love reading stories to my children when they were younger and this reminds me of this.

I have coloured with my promarkers. I have used Die-namics Fishtail banner die,Nellies Fancy Frame die.

Paper was from Making Cards magazine. I have also used a bow,3 buttons,sentiment and pink gems.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges







Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, It goes perfect for our challenge at {Pin}spirational Challenges this week. Thanks for sharing with us and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is darling!! Love your trio of buttons at the bottom. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Design, love the colour combo and layout, thank you for joining us over at Suzy bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge...
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. All your different elements match perfectly. I love the image too. Thank you for sharing it with us at ( Pin ) spirational. We hope you visit us again next week. Wynn xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Terrific job with the image!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 15: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DTx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so sweet!!!! Such a cute image and lovely card. Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges this week.
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable! Love the pink color scheme and the sweet image!

    Thank you for participating in last week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge. I hope you'll play along again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how sweet, fab image and such pretty paper. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and a sweet image. Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete