Friday 7 February 2014

Its All Black & White

Good evening everyone

Hope you are all happy and looking forward to the weekend. The weather is meant to be terrible this weekend so I think I will be crafting all weekend!!!!

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using an image from Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit. I have had this printed out for ages and I have a draw were I put all spare images/digi's which I tend to forget to check before I print out more!!!!

I have done this card in black and white.

I have embossed the panel behind the sentiment and I then went over it with wax.

I finished the card off with some black glitter strips,flowers cut from Marianne die and a pearl.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you so much for stopping by.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Sweet little card!
    TFS with us at The Crafting Cafe in our Embossing challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, the b&w is so effective
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tracey, Black and White always looks so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch and good luck.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant card! Many thanks for entering the Crafty Hands Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at Crafty Hands, good luck! Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card. Super cute image. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very stylish card!
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe in our Embossing challenge!
    Good Luck
    Emma - The Sparkly Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining our Challenge at The Crafting Café this month.

    Hugs Erin DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card x Thanks for joining us over at The Crafting Cafe for this months challenge. I hope we see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete