Saturday 15 February 2014

Fun flock Heart

Hello

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a free digi from Digi Darla for the current copy cat challenge.

I have followed the current sketch on Sketch n stash.

On the heart digi I covered the larger heart in pink flock and the smaller ones in tiny beads.

I have also used Marianne heart die,velvet ribbon and papers were from a magazine.

I have finished off with paper roses and leaves.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Aw, this is lovely hun, so soft & pretty! Hope you're well & having a lovely weekend.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. trop joli, c'est un amour de carte, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job with the image and the flock!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash Challenge Blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks gorgeous, thanks so much for joinung us at Sketch N Stash with this lovely make! xxx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Love the little extra heart, the two flower clusters and the colour combo is fantastic!

    Thank you for joining our Copy Cat Challenge at Digi Darla. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete