Friday 28 February 2014

Flowers

Good afternoon

The card that I have to share with you now I have made using a Memory box stamp called Whisper Print Wildflower.

This is the first time I have made a card like this. On one of the craft pages on facebook one lady shared a card and how to make one so I thought I would have a go.

I used three different inks and I used cut n dry foam to apply to my card.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges







Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. This is lovely Tracey, very effective!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. très jolie et original, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Tracey thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week
    Hugs Dianne xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card hun love it - ty so much for playing along at CFTH hope to see you again next week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing at CFTH Challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bright colours! Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely splash of colour on your card. thanks for joining us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, very different yet striking. Thanks for sharing with us this month at Natalie & Amy's.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete