Saturday 15 February 2014

Birthday Celebration

Good evening

The card that I have to share with you now I have made using a digi from Bugaboo.

I have coloured with Spectrum Noirs. I have used a Crafter's Companion embossing folder.

I have also used white border peel offs,blue flower,sentiment,die cut shape,gems and a brad.

I have done faux stitching around the pattern squares. I really must get my sewing machine out and do some real stitching.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. tout mignon, c'est trop chou, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's adorable! I love the image and how you are showcasing it on the circle - this looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and a fab design. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Use Brads challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautifully crafted card Tracey, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey, so cute card and lovely design.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete