Sunday 1 September 2013

Man Of The Match

Good afternoon everyone.

Hope you have all had a good weekend and have had fun!!!

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a decoupage stacker topper from Tumble Ted CD by Cupcakecrafting.

DP is also from the cd.

I have cut the banners using Die-namics Fishtail banner dies.

I have used bronze peel off border stickers,card candi,red gems and a sentiment which I made on the computer.

I have followed the current sketch on Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thanks so much for stopping.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the little bear image! Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Morning Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I love all the layers of your image!!! Cute card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image, love your layering. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete