Sunday 4 August 2013

Show us some red

Good morning everyone

Well I cant believe the change in the weather.

We were planning on taking the children to a classic car show today but have decided not to chance it due to the weather.Oh well I guess I will have to craft instead lol.

Today a new challenge begins over at 


Theme this week is 

SHOW US SOME RED

Sponsors this week are

Sassy Studio---4 images

Crafty Sentiments---3 images

Inky Impressions---$10 GC

Scribbles Designs---3 images

I got to work with Tinker from Sassy Studio.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Tracey - fab image and colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, Tracey, this is fab! Gorgeous image & fab papers......Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete