Friday 9 August 2013

Bubblegum ice cream

Good evening

The current challenge on Digi Darla was to make a card Inspired by ice cream flavours.

Im not a great lover of ice cream so I asked my son what his favourite flavour was and he said bubblegum so here is my blue ice cream card.


I have made a gatefold card,the first one I have made for ages and I must do more.

I have used a Digi Darla image called Shamrock Fairy. Coloured with my promarkers.

From my stash I have used a doliy,gems,corner peel offs,flowers and a sentiment.

DP's are from Dreamees.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



Bearlymine (digi papers,circle,sentiment~)


Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, how can you not like ice cream!!!!!!!! I lurve it, especially a McFlurry from mcds, and I love my printer by the way, and once again your car is super duper....

    Hugs
    Suzy B :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gate-fold card,love the image and paper-thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy
    Carol GDT(Aug) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card Tracey and love the gatefold design
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful creation and a great choice of elements from our Tic Tac Toe challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week and hope to see you back there again soon.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card great design. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Tracey, gorgeous colours and detail..Thank you for joining us this week at Bearly-Mine challenges and hoping you join us again soon. Good luck..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see a different shape card :) and just love the way you have decorated it. fabby sweet image too. Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine Challenges this week. Good Luck. hugs Jackie, DT. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tracey,
    Just popping over to Congrat you on being the winner over at Incy Wincy :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. I love the bubblegum flavour ice cream colours :) The image is so cute. I haven't made a gatefold card yet...hmmm thats something to think about :) I don't like ice cream much either so you're not the only one lol. Thank you so much for sharing. Hugz, Lisa.

    P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like. Why not enter the DT Call? :)

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (Blog Candy)
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns
    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (DT Call)

    ReplyDelete