Friday 19 July 2013

The Great Outdoors

Hello

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a Bugaboo image.

I have coloured with my promarkers.

Plaid DP is from a cd by Kameo Cards called Plaid & Co. I have had this cd for years and never used it goodness knows why.

I have used my favourite Marianne Designs Anja die.

From my stash I have used pearls and a sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tracey, love that bugaboo image and gorgeous paper,
    Hope you are enjoying the sunshine,
    Have a good weekend
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card and love the bugaboo image
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely this card. I like the image and the background.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card, great image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is so cute. I love the colors you used. The red just pops! Thanks for sharing at CYP. Be sure to join us for this week's birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete