Monday 22 July 2013

Sorry You Are Leaving

Good afternoon

The card that I have to share with you now was made for an order,the lady wanted it for a lady who was leaving an office job.

I couldn't make my mind up on what image to use until I came across this fab image from House Mouse.

The topper and paper came from House Mouse cd.

I have added a pink ribbon bow,flower which I have glittered the petals but it doesnt show well,also used some pearls and sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. super sparkle, thank you for sharing them with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable, fantastic image for someone leaving an office job! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a fantastic card love it, thank you for joining the creative creations challenge . good luck Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, a perfect image for the occasion!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic card Tracey, the image is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and that ribbon is wonderfully done! Cute! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card and such a gorgous house mouse image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is stunning! What an adorable image-I think I need to look into getting some House Mouse:) Thanks so much for playing with us at Creative Creations Challenges♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pastel colors and adorable image and perfect for your order! I know she is going to love it. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete