Saturday 20 July 2013

Sea Shells

Good afternoon

The card that I have to share with you now has been made with a lovely Bugaboo image,I think this image is so sweet.

I have coloured with my promarkers. 

DP is from Dovecraft Garden Party,just reminded me of a deckchair.

I have used Nellie's oval dies,Die-namics corner die,some real shells,pearls and peel off greeting.

Here is my card



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



Thank you so much for stopping by.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I love that you used real shells! :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Tracey, Love the colors you used on the image. Great addition of the shells for embellishments.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, very sweet!! The shells are a really fun addition to your card. Great job!
    Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs' Aloha Friday Challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete