Monday 22 July 2013

Prince

Good afternoon everyone

Well I am running behind already today but not to worry Im sure I will catch up with myself at some point.

I was out gardening at 7.30 this morning as it was alot cooler. I got loads of funny looks from people who were going off to work lol.

Anyway my card I have to share with you now has been made with a lovely Bugaboo image. Coloured with my promarkers.

I have used bunting paper which I printed from Summertime Celebration cd. 

I used Memory Box Bunting die and I used pale gold glitter card to cut the bunting out.

I have also used Spellbinders Eyelet die,blue gems and a sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. What a charming card!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he's a real Prince Charming......gorgeous! Gardening at what time lol?????
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, great image hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tracey love the image and fabulous colour's and bunting thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and love all the bunting!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's so cute and love your bunting paper, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute Tracey and such sweet image. Love the buntingtoo! Thanks for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations this week and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card and image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete