Sunday 21 July 2013

I Robot

Good morning everyone

I hope you are all having a good weekend.

The card that I have to share with you now has been made for the current challenge on (PIN)spirational and I followed the sketch that was set by Cardcrafters Circle.

The topper I used is really cute but I didn't make a note of were it came from. The ticket stub digi came with it and I think its great.

DP's came from MyGrafico,artist-Kika Esteves,the papers can be found HERE

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



Thanks so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Tracey your card is amazing and I love the papers and the image is fantastic
    Thanks for taking the time to enter in {PIN}Spirational Challenge and the best of luck
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! what a cool robot :-) thanks for playing over at cardcrafterscircle this week with our sketch challenge. good luck. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cool card!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete