Tuesday 30 July 2013

Footballer

Good afternoon

Hope you are having a good day.

The sun has decided to show itself so it is beginning to brighten up,better late than never lol.

The card that I have to share with you has been made using a stamp from The London Line range.

I have coloured with my promarkers.

DP are from a Dreamees cd.

From my stash I have used ribbon,sentiment,black gems,corner were cut with Die-namics corner dies. 

I have finished off with die cut footballs and digi balloons are from SK DIGI's.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant football themed card traces. Lovely cute image and great layout
    Glad the sun as made an appearance your end.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just delightful and perfect for a two year old.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card for a footballing little boy. Super papers and image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Tracey. Fabulous papers and image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Great job on embellishments. Thank you for joining Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great Tracey and thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card.

    Thank you for joining in the Balls challenge at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, so cute! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete