Sunday 14 July 2013

Button bunny

Good morning everyone

Hope you are all well and have a nice day planned.

The card I have to share with you now has been made using a digi from Bugaboo,its such a cute image.

I have coloured her with my promarkers.

DP's are from Dreamees Cd Back to Basics.

I have used Nellies oval die,border punch,liquid pearls and loads of buttons.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges






Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I love the bunny. Thanks for sharing with us here at Tammy's Scrapin Corner..

    Pam DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable and just right for our cute and cuddly challenge!

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete