Friday 21 June 2013

Summer challenge over at Brown Sugar

Good afternoon everyone,

Well I had the day off from cardmaking yesterday as I didnt feel upto it but I found it was horrible not doing any cards,how sad am I lol.

Anyway a new challenge starts today over at BROWN SUGAR nice and easy 'Summer'.

We are sponsored this time by Bugaboo.

Here are the cards that I made for this challenge using Bugaboo images.

For this card I used Hammock Bear,coloured with my promarkers. I have used several different Marianne dies to try and make a garden scene. For the sun I used a Nellies die.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges






Outlawz

For my next card I used Bugaboo image Summertime Peekers-Swimming pool,such a lovely image.

Coloured with promarkers. I have used CArt-us Oval die,liquid pearls,sentiment and the embellishments came from a sheet of cardstock stickers from Pebblesinc.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges






Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope to be back later with some more cards.

Hope you are all having a good day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15 comments:

  1. elles sont super fun et très colorées tes cartes, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fantastic summery cards Tracey. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT CARDS! I love the images! Your cards scream summertime!
    Thank you for playing at Creative Corner Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards, love your garden scene and the paddling pool card is such fun with its bold colours, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are just so adorable Tracey... Love the scene and the coloring on each of them....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are great! Love the little boy image, how cute is he! Your design and embellishments are fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Love the cute bear taking a nap and all the dies you have used. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both super cute! Love the napping bear - LOL - totally what I would LOVE to do right now - LOL! Thank you so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps AND Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope you will play along with us both again soon! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fantastic cards, love the images!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful summer creations, thank you for sharing at Creative Moments

    Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great summery card.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could use that hammock! Very cute layout and design! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute card, thanks for joining us at creative moments blog. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so adorable and so perfect for our challenge. Love the themes you created. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable:-) thank you for joining us at MilkCoffee Designs
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete