Sunday 16 June 2013

Sail Away,Sail Away

Good evening everyone

Hope you have all had a good day.

Would you believe it,the sun has decided to come out a bit late in the day I think lol.

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a stamp from The London Line. Coloured with my promarkers.

DP's are from The London Line range. I have also used Nellie's Stars 3 dies,blue buttons,blue gems and I have stamped the sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Simon Says---Transport

Crafting For All Seasons---One For The Guys

Creative Inspirations---Father's Day

Dutch Dare---For Dad


Thanks for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Another fantastic card Tracey,
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tracey, so cute.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Tracey, I love the papers and the image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious card! I would love to someday sail away, too bad I don't think I could be out in the sea more that a mile, phobia would kick in... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,fab colours and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! Love how you colored the image! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, thanks for joining in our challenge over at Little Claire this month, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card and thanks for sharing at Creative Inspirations this week

    ReplyDelete