Friday 7 June 2013

Brown Sugar DT cards

Good evening everyone

I am back once again this time to show you my DT cards for Brown Sugar.

This weeks challenge is Fabric or Felt. 

Sponsors this week are 


and



I was lucky to get the chance to work with a digi from both of the wonderful sponsors.

The first card I have to share with you is from Digi Darla called Music Man. I used felt to cut out the musical notes.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sister Act---Challenge 10

Digi Haven---Anything Goes

Crafty Creations---One For The Boys

Created With Love---Anything Goes

And the second card I made using a Besties digi.For this card I used Velvet paper for the flowers.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Emergency Crafters---Pomp and Ceremony

Bearlymine---Dies &/ Punches

I hope you will pop along to Brown Sugar and take part,it can be found HERE.

Thanks guys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Adore the image. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely on both cards Tracey... You've been putting out some fantastic showcasing with all your cards...
    Enjoy your wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, love the image! Thank you for join us at Created With Love Challenges this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made two lovely creations here which fit perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “dies and/or punches”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great male card ... those are a challenge for me. Thank you for joining us at Digi Haven.

    ReplyDelete