Friday 3 May 2013

With Love

Hello

The card I have to share with you now has been made using a Kenny  K digi stamp. I have coloured with my promarkers.

I have used Happy Birthday text paper,twine,sentiment,pearls and some gingham paper.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Kenny K---Tic Tac Toe (sentiment,pearls,digi,twine)


Craft Your Passion---Well Read

Incy Wincy---Ocean Animals

Creative Craft Challenges 2---All About Animals

Thank you for stopping by.
xxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Great monochromatic look! Love the text paper, the twine and colors. Thanks for joining the Krafty Krew in our challenge this week and good luck!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Tracey, I love the fresh colour and cute dolphin image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I like the delphine.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card. Love the image, so fun! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs!
    Jackie DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! What a perfect card for a little one's birthday or for a swim party theme. Great job coloring the adorable dolphin too! Thanks for joining the fun at Kenny K's this week.

    Annie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very very sweet - love the whole card :)

    Thank you for joining us this week at
    Incy Wincy Designs

    Come back next week and join us again :)

    Heather
    My blog Vanilla Hevn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete