Tuesday 21 May 2013

Christmas Pudding anyone???

Good evening everyone

I am back to share a Christmas card with you.

To make this card I have used a digi from La Pashe Just Inked cd. Coloured with my promarkers.

I have used a Crafter's Companion die. From my stash I used clear gems,sentiment and Christmas papers.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafts 4 Eternity---Sweet Tooth

CraftyHazelnutsChristmas---Festive Food & Drink



Thanks guys
xxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Great Christ mad card Tracey
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy card, Tracey (although I have to admit I'm not keen on Christmas pud unless it's covered with brandy butter etc) - thanks for entering this into both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty :) so glad you linked up with CHNC Extra this month
    Rose GD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete