Thursday 25 April 2013

TED

Good evening 

The card I have to share with you now has been made using a image from Tumble Ted Cd from Cupcakecrafting (my 99p bargains).

DP's are from the Tumble Tizzy CD in the same range. 

I choose this image to go with a challenge set by Divas By Design which was Inspired by a movie. I choose TED,not that I saw the film but my daughter tells me he drinks alot and is rather naughty lol.

I added a bow,sentiment and corner peel offs.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Incy Wincy---Sketch

Divas By Design---Inspired By A Movie (TED)

Charisma Cardz---Polkadots

Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card Tracey. I love the layers and dotty papers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute image! Love all your wonderful layers! Fabulously done! :) Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs!
    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card great work with the sketch and lovely to see you at Incy Wincy Challenge this time, hugs Samantha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Thanks for joining us at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete