Friday 8 March 2013

In the pink

Hiya
For my next card I have used a Sassy Cheryl digi called Dancing Bear which I have coloured with my promarkers.

Here is my card


DP's I think are HOTP. From my stash I have added gems,pearls,die cut is from Crafter's Companions,paper bow,brad and a mummy sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

The Stamping Shack---A card for mum

Passion For Promarkers---One for the ladies

Crafty Sentiments---Pretty In Pink


Digi Galore---Mother's Day

Ready Teddy Go---Mum's the word

Thanks for looking 
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the papers and your cute image. Thanks for sharing with us in our Mother's Day challenge at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - great colouring on that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that ted - great papers and bow! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Mum’s the Word’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous image - love your papers too! Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments this time and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card for our Ladies theme. Thank you for taking the time to join in the Passion for Promarkers challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable card for mom, love the pink colors. So glad you played with us at The Stamping Shack.

    ReplyDelete