Friday 22 March 2013

Hoppy Easter

Helloooooooooo

For this card I have used a digi from LEJ Designs called Muncher.I have coloured with my promarkers.

From my stash I have used a fancy border,card candi,sentiment and a little chick and egg embellishment. 

To make the corner embellishment I used a die called Border Corner Die #10 but I dont know make. And I used a Whimsy Bootle Cap die for the crinkly embellishment.

Here is my card

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

The Ribbon Girls---Green & White


Charisma Cardz---Die cuts

Cards For Men---Easter

Cheers
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable Easter card! You colored the bunny so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    PS My sister has some candy if you're interested at http://www.sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Funny rabbit. Everything in simplicity. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image! Love the soft pastel color, fab Easter card! Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww so cute and love the pastel shades
    Thanks for joining in our Easter challenge at Cards for men
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete