Monday 18 March 2013

Gypsy Wagon

Good evening

The first card I have to show you tonight was made using a glitter sticker from a set by Trimcraft called Riverbank Revels.

 When I saw this at The Range recently I had to buy it as I remember my dad buying my mum similar ornaments as this when I was little.

Here is my card


I have added wooden wheels from the same Riverbank Revels and I added a red gem in the middle. I have also added a gold metal corner embellishment and die cut number.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Brown Sugar---Numbers

Sketch Saturday---Sketch

Challenges 4 everybody---Anything goes

Artistic Inspirations---Add some metal

Thanks for stopping by my blog today
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Great card love the metal corner,image and bees-thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet. Love red cards and the wheels are great.
    Well done with the numbers. Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar. Hope to see you back.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Tracey, fab embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice well done ,thank you for joining us at challenge 4 everybody good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete