Tuesday 26 March 2013

Friends Forever

Evening everyone,

I am finally back with my second card for today.

For this card I have used a stamp that I am sad to say that I have had for a very long time and never used. Stamp is from Stamps Happen Inc.

I have coloured it with my promarkers,added a dog charm with a blue brad. DP I found in a box lol.I have also added blue gems,Happy Birthday sentiment and another sentiment saying 'Friends Forever'.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Craftycardmakers---Friendship

Wags n Whiskers---Friendship

PartyTime Tuesday---Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh Tracey that's an adorable image. You've colored it brilliantly and the papers are the perfect match..
    Thanks for the comments you have lemon my blog. We are all well here thank you. Hope you and your family are too.
    We still have snow here but it is finally clearing, still bitterly cold though.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card, love the image. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey this card is just beautiful - I love the sentiment, so true :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Tracey. I love the image and the stripy paper x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card Tracey, and such a cute image!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at CCM this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! That image is adorable and I love the fun paper and charm! Thanks for joining the challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet! So glad you joined our "Friendship" challenge at Wag 'n Whiskers this time around! Hope to see more of your work really soon!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete