Sunday 3 February 2013

String of hearts

Me again lol

My last card for today I promise.

For this card I have used a free image from QKR Stampede,I have coloured it with my promarkers. DP's are from DCWV Spring stack. From my stash I have added brown pearls,doily,sentiment and pearl hearts.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Charisma Cardz---Pink and Brown

Cute Card Thursday---A different corner

Wags n Whiskers---Sketch

Sweet n Sassy---Valentines

Thanks xx

5 comments:

  1. such a pretty card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink and brown color combo has long been one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing your card in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I like your use of the doily! Thanks for playing along with SNS Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete