Friday 15 February 2013

Roses Are Red

My last card I promise lol.

For this card I have used a Buzzcraft stamp which I have coloured with my promarkers. Dp's are London Line range from Dovecraft.

From my stash I have used Crafter's Companion die,paper lace,felt,Joy's craft small roses die,Joy's Craft heart die,pearls and corner die from Die-namics.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Creative Challenges 2---Hugs and Kisses


Unique Crafters---Lace and Fabric


By the cute and girly---Roses are red

Moving Along With The Times---Love is in the air

Addicted to stamps---Bingo(digi,red,heart)

Promarker Challenge---give us a cuddle


Cheers everyone xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that your layout. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Such a sweet image and the frame is really elegant. Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and card design. Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges2.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges2. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Such a cute image and your papers and diecuts look lovely. Thank you for joining us at ATSM. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the sweetest image. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracey, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so lovely. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, lovely. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month. Hope to see you again tomorrow for the March challenge.

    ** Kate **
    Craft Life

    ReplyDelete