Sunday 3 February 2013

New home,home sweet home

Evening everyone,

My next card is a new home card. I thought I would do the card a little different with beach huts,we live near the sea so why not lol.

The image on the card is from  a lovely set of stamps from Little Clare's. I have coloured the image with my promarkers.

Here is my card


The red check paper is from Sizzix paper pad (goodness knows how long I have had it lol).I have added from my stash gems,sentiment,ribbon and key charm.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Pink Gem---Gingham or check

Delightful Sketches---Red and White

Marks Finest----New home

Winterwonderland---Lets go monochrome

Anything Challenge---Monochrome

Thanks everyone xx

11 comments:

  1. Great idea to use huts on a new home card Tracey.
    Love the red too.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such darling little homes by the sea! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous mono love your colour choice and a lovely creation thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute beach huts. The cost of them these days you need a mortgage! Thanks for playing with our Friends of Speedy TV challenge. Our new challenge is Valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card - thanks for joining us at Friends of Speedy TV - Gail Scott DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute card! Love the added key charm - it's the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for playing along at AGOAC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card. I love the little huts and gorgeous colours.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card. I love the striped houses - how fun! Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great New Home card Tracey. Love the card shape and those little beach huts are just so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card I just love those little beach huts, I live near the sea and there are some just like that! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow stunning card I really love the reds and a fantastic idea to do beach huts. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xx

    ReplyDelete