Friday 1 February 2013

My Little Miss Deelish

For my next card I have used a Crafts and Me digi called Little Miss Deelish.

Another card that is right up my Daughters street so I think this will be another of her birthday cards (her birthday isnt until November lol) but hey I can be super organised this year!!!!

Here is my card


I have coloured the digi with my promarkers. I have added from my stash pearl hearts,paper lace heart,black lace,ribbon and gems. DP is from K & Co.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Incy Wincy---Pearls & Lace


Bearly-mine---Hearts Galore

Craft your passion---Colour combo

Thanks everyone xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, This is a fabulous card... I love the colours you've used and the image and details are fab too hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx
    I have candy if you would like to take a peek hun.
    http://craftylollea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card I love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, gorgeous hearts too. Thanks for joining us at Passion For ProMarkers.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love your layout and gem hearts! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey - Lovely card and just right for a girl's birthday too! Thanks for sharing your card with "Pearls and Lace" at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete