Thursday 7 February 2013

Music and Roses

For this card I used a 6 x 6 kraft card, a bit smaller than normal for me.

The digi stamp that I used is from Crafty Ann's,i thought it was something different and i really enjoyed colouring it in.

Here is my card


From my stash I added red dotty paper,sentiment,black pearls,metal heart charm and the dangly heart is from Memory Box.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Stampin for the weekend---Something Metal (charm)

ABC Challenge---G for going dotty

Lady Annes---Stamping

Papermakeup---Red,black & white

Thanks xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hello Tracey, you have created a fabulous card, love that image from Crafty Ann which you have coloured so beautifully. Great papers too. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card, thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's
    hugs, Valerie
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really awesome!!! Fabulous image and great DP.

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous vibrant card, just perfect for our Going Dotty challenge at ABC.


    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete