Thursday 28 February 2013

Key To My Heart Lacy Sunshine

Good morning bloggers,

Hope you are all well. Welcome to my new followers,thank you for following.

This card I made last night during my weekly crafting session with my mate Chris.

For this card I used a wonderful digi from Lacy Sunshine,coloured with my promarkers.

Here is my card


I have used my favourite colours pink and black.From my stash I have added black lace,white flower,brad,large key,ribbon bow and sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Lacy Sunshine---Favourite colour combo

Challenges 4 everybody---Anything goes

The Corrosive Challenge---Favourite colour combo

Fussy and Fancy---Pink and Black

Thanks guys xxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracey, good luck in your challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Tracey. Pink and black always work so well together. One of my favourite images too. Love it.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour combo - your card is beautiful. Good luck with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pink and black card Tracey
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo! Beautiful card! Thank you for joining our Corrosive Challenge this fortnight.
    Ruza, CDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and brilliant design too! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Friday ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic Tracey. I love the pink and black, they are a great contrast and work so well with this gorgeous image x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this cards, just mooching about on our Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog entries, your background to this card has just given me a good idea. Very pretty. Good Luck. Sam

    ReplyDelete