Monday 25 February 2013

Imagine That Bouquet

Evening All,

I have managed to make another card,really think I should do more housework lol.

For this card I have used a free digi from Imagine That,Progressive Freebie Challenge where everyone who plays, WINS!!  Pop over and take a look Imagine That.

Here is my card



DP's are from DCWV,from my stash I have used pearl hearts,pearl butterfly,paper bow,brad and Happy Mother's Day sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Imagine That--Free digi

Sweetstampin---Mother's Day

Craftybloggersnetwork---Anything goes

Thanks for popping bye xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey ~ such a pretty card in pinks and love the "mom" words and cute bow in corner. Cute, cute!! Thank you so much for joining me at IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGES this week!!
    Blessings 2 U!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the colors and the pearl hearts :) Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your card is beautiful!! I love pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are not doing housework when you make lovely cards like this!
    Thank you for entering at Sweet Stampin' this week. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete